In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The 20th annual Old Town BEERUN is now a virtual race only. UNCG has decided that it will not allow any races on campus until further notice so after initially postponing the race until June 27 we are now forced to move the race to entirely virtual. We know that many of you are going to be disappointed by this and we are too. If you have already registered we are working with Omega to establish a packet pickup where you can pick up your bib, shirt, and beers. If you cannot make it to the packet pickup we will be happy to mail you your bib and T-shirt but we cannot mail beer. Thank you for understanding and helping us continue to raise money for the veterans enrichment fund in this time of Pandemic. We look forward to seeing you at packet pick up and Old Town when it reopens Thank you again for your understanding
Additional race information can be found at http://oldtownbeerun.com/.
The Old Town Beerun is an institution in Greensboro, and has been a Greensboro institution since it was first held in 2001. Participants have the option to run the original Beerun and tackle 5 fun but challenging miles through and around UNCG, or to run/walk the Fun Frolic through campus. Either way you get to finish the day with good music and Great beers with both old and new friends at the legendary Old Town Draught House.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
The Old Town Beerun begins in the east bound lane of Spring Garden St in front Old Town Draught House.
1) Run east on Spring Garden St
2) Turn left to go north on College Ave.
3)Turn left to go west on North Dr.
4) Turn left to go west on West Dr.
5) Turn right to go west on Walker Ave.
6) Turn eight to go north on S Aycock St.
7) Bear right/northeast to follow exit onto W Market St.
8) Turn right to go east on W Market St.
9)Turn right to go south on College Place.
10) Turn left to go east on W McGee St.
11) Turn right to go outh on South Spring St.
12) Bear to the right to follow South Spring St.
13) Turn right to go west on Spring Garden St.
14) Turn left to go south on Tate St.
15) Turn right to go west on Oakland Ave
16)Turn right to go north on Highland Ave
17) Turn left to go west on Spring Garden St.
18) Turn right to go north on College Ave.
19) Turn left to fo west on North Dr.
20) Turn left to go west on West Dr.
21) Turn right to go west on Walker Ave.
22) Tun left to go south on Kenilworth St.
23) Turn left to go east on Oakland Ave
24) Turn left to go north on Forest St.
25) Turn left to go west on Spring Garden in East bound lane.
26) Finish at the start.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.