In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://oldtownbeerun.com/.
The Old Town Beerun is an institution in Greensboro, and has been a Greensboro institution since it was first held in 2001. Participants have the option to run the original Beerun and tackle 5 fun but challenging miles through and around UNCG, or to run/walk the Fun Frolic through campus. Either way you get to finish the day with good music and Great beers with both old and new friends at the legendary Old Town Draught House.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
The Old Town Beerun begins in the east bound lane of Spring Garden St in front Old Town Draught House.
1) Run east on Spring Garden St
2) Turn left to go north on College Ave.
3)Turn left to go west on North Dr.
4) Turn left to go west on West Dr.
5) Turn right to go west on Walker Ave.
6) Turn eight to go north on S Aycock St.
7) Bear right/northeast to follow exit onto W Market St.
8) Turn right to go east on W Market St.
9)Turn right to go south on College Place.
10) Turn left to go east on W McGee St.
11) Turn right to go outh on South Spring St.
12) Bear to the right to follow South Spring St.
13) Turn right to go west on Spring Garden St.
14) Turn left to go south on Tate St.
15) Turn right to go west on Oakland Ave
16)Turn right to go north on Highland Ave
17) Turn left to go west on Spring Garden St.
18) Turn right to go north on College Ave.
19) Turn left to fo west on North Dr.
20) Turn left to go west on West Dr.
21) Turn right to go west on Walker Ave.
22) Tun left to go south on Kenilworth St.
23) Turn left to go east on Oakland Ave
24) Turn left to go north on Forest St.
25) Turn left to go west on Spring Garden in East bound lane.
26) Finish at the start.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.