In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.salisburyrowanrunners.org.
WILL RUN FOR FOOD 5K
All proceeds go to benefit: Rowan Helping Ministries
Race Location: Centenary United Methodist Church 620 Centenary Ch. Rd.,Mount Ulla, NC 28125
Course: Centenary Church Rd. Starts at the church and ends at the church.
Race Start Time
1/2 mile fun run after 5k
Entry Fee: By Feb. 25th $25
On Race Day $30
Fun Run $10
Race day registration from 9:00 to 9:45am at church.
Top 3 Overall Male and Female
Top 3 Male and Female Masters
Medals and t-shirts will be given to all fun runners that are preregistered. Also for 12 and under, we will recognize top 3 overall with a medal.
Overall winners not eligible for age group awards. Awards will not be mailed. They will be held for 2 weeks at the church for pick up.
AGE GROUPS - 3 Deep age group awards, male and female
11 &under, 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
Timing will be provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
Quality shirts will be guaranteed for all preregistered runners.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: (Following Covid-19 NC guidelines)
- Runners need to make sure to keep distance during the start and finish and when passing other runners as well.
- Please do not congregate at the start and finish.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators are expected to follow social distancing rules, keeping at least 6 feet of distance from other people other than members of their family.
- Masks should be worn when not running if you are unable to maintain at least 6 feet of social distance before or after your race.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have a pending COVID test or positive test in the last 14 days, have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, lost of taste/smell, shortness of breath) or are in quarantine for COVID-19 then you cannot attend or run in the race.
Timing and scoring provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
Contact Info: Carla Kluttz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
All proceeds go to ROWAN HELPING MINISTRIES
Mission Statement: The mission of ROWAN HELPING MINISTRIES
is to serve, through cooperative community action, our neighbors
in Rowan County who are in crisis, by providing essential life needs
and educating and empowering them to break the cycle of crisis.
For more information about Rowan Helping Ministries, please visit www.rowanhelpingministries.org.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.