In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The YMCA Families On! Challenge is an exciting, family fun run specifically designed for all ages and athletic abilities. Family, friends, co-workers and teammates experience “Get Out & Go!”, the run theme, on an outdoor adventure course.
The A.E. Finley YMCA, located in Raleigh, NC, will host the fun run. With ample space for a race course, family activities and parking, this beautiful property is a perfect location for the YMCA Families On! Challenge. The race will be conducted in heats throughout the day and families are encouraged to make a day of it.
This self-paced, 2+ mile outdoor adventure course features 20+ creative challenges. Participants will play in the mud, slide down a massive slip and slide and so much more! Everyone is encouraged to race at their own pace and have a great time.
You can find more information and sign up for the YMCA Families On! Challenge here: https://www.ymcatriangle.org/programs/family-programs/ymca-families-challenge
* This site is just a calendar listing. All participants must register through the YMCA's site linked above. For any questions regarding the YMCA Families ON! Challenge event or registration please contact the YMCA at email@example.com.
* Final race day information and updates will be emailed to all registered participants and volunteers the week prior to the in-person race. Additional updates may be sent up to the morning of the in-person race.
* Start times subject to change due to weather or safety
Race Location: A.E. Finley YMCA (9216 Baileywick Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615)
Course Information: The course is around the Finley YMCA campus with dirt, grass, paved, and natural trails with a few easy hills; conditions depend on the weather prior to the event.
Events: Everyone is welcome to participate! All Fit & Able Productions, Inc. events are inclusion events: anyone of any age, skill-level, or ability can participate in any race!
* No dogs or bikes permitted in the race.
* We strongly discourage participants wearing headphones of any sort while racing for their own safety and so they can properly hear instructions on the course.
* Kids in strollers must be registered and be with a parent registered for the event. Kids in strollers must be numbered, properly buckled into the stroller, and we strongly encourage them to wear a helmet.
* If you or one of your party have a physical or developmental need that may require special accommodation please contact us at least one month prior to the event to discuss reasonable accommodations that may be available.
Course Aid: An athletic trainer will be available at a medical tent located near check-in. There will be a self-serve water station on the course. We also recommend participants to carry their own water bottle.
Packet Pick-up: All participants must show a photo ID or be with a guardian with a photo ID in order to pick up their race packets. Participants may pickup packets for others if they have a screenshot or photocopy of their photo ID.
Race Souvenirs: All registered participants receive a t-shirt when they register before April 13. All race finishers receive a medal. * In-person race packets will not be shipped and will only be available on race day!
Online registration closes on May 6th at 6 PM. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted at packet pick-up and race day.
All YMCA Families On! Challenge participants are subject to these Fit & Able event policies.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.