In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Sign Up early and save $5! Race day fee is $30.
6th Annual Mt. Hope Church 5K Run for Missions - Run/Walk & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
Event will be held at Salisbury Community Park - 935 Hurley School Rd, Salisbury, NC 28147
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Registration: 7:30 – 8:45 a.m. (Race day registration is $30 - 5k, $10 - fun run)
5K Run for Missions: 9:00 a.m. (Following Covid-19 NC guidelines, the race will be started in ten-minute waves based on gender - as required per NC Covid guidelines on 3/27/21)
Fun Run: 10:00 a.m.
AWARDS - presented at 10:45 a.m.
5K Cross Run/Walk - Top overall male and female runners will each receive a prize. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each age group, male and female, will be awarded a medallion.
1/2 Mile Fun Run - Top 3 overall age 10 and under. All participants will receive medals.
Awards will be presented race day immediately after 5K Cross Run/Walk event. No awards will be mailed. Participants must complete race to receive an award.
SHIRTS - T-shirts are guaranteed for those registering March 5 or before. T-Shirts will be available to registrants on race day while supplies last.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: (Following Covid-19 NC guidelines)
- Runners need to make sure to keep distance during the start and finish and when passing other runners as well.
- Please do not congregate at the start and finish.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators are expected to follow social distancing rules, keeping at least 6 feet of distance from other people other than members of their family.
- Masks should be worn when not running if you are unable to maintain at least 6 feet of social distance before or after your race. Do not run with a mask on.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have a pending COVID test or positive test in the last 14 days, have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, lost of taste/smell, shortness of breath) or are in quarantine for COVID-19 then you cannot attend or run in the race.
Course - Our course is certified by Salisbury Rowan Runners and will be held at Salisbury Community Park, 935 Hurley School Rd., Salisbury, NC 28147
For more information, please contact Pastor Johnny Boggs at 704-798-5700 or Belinda Wyatt at 704-213-1184.
Timing and scoring for the 5K will be provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.