In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Like Running or Walking? Love Wine? This race is for you!
Join us on Saturday, October 29th, 2022 at 9:00am for an exciting "Halloween Themed" event that features the amazing scenery and landscape of Golden Road Vineyards! Whether you are looking to run, walk or just enjoy the wine this race is a sure thing for a great time and an incredible experience! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
The Foothills Arts Center (Foothills Arts Council) is an organization dedicated to enriching the creative lives of the citizens it serves through immersive arts and craft education and entertainment.
In addition to celebrating the vibrant art scene found in our region, we are also committed to preserving local history by supporting several affiliate music and craft groups, offering instruction in traditional and contemporary artistry, and devoting a portion of our center to the future Chatham Textile Museum to honor the founding legacy of our community.
Our affiliate members include the Elkin Roots Music Fest, Foothills Theatre, Reevestock Music Festival, Surry Old Time Fiddlers Convention, and the Yadkin Valley Fiber Center, and our local allies include Foothills Quilters, The Reeves Theatre and Cafe, and The Reeves Downtown School of Music.
New in 2022, this event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top 1 finisher in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
5 Year Categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44,. 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & Over
Packet Pick-up will be on Race Day morning ONLY beginning an hour before the race starts.
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (no charge for shipping!)
We're proud to announce a partnership with HaloVino for 2022. These glasses were designed by a Sommelier for enhanced experience and taste and are shatterproof, portable, eco-friendly, and dishwasher safe! Learn more at www.HaloVino.com
Additional race information can be found at http://www.winerun5k.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.