In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This year, to be considered for a prize, participants must run or walk the 5K (3.1 miles) and upload their results to CompuScore between Friday, April 23 12:00am and Sunday, April 25 12:00am. Results reporting is not required unless you wish to be considered for a prize.
- Participants can use any fitness tracking software to record their run/walk. Examples are MapMyRun, Runkeeper, Nike Run Club, Apple Watch, etc.
- Results will need to be uploaded to CompuScore by April 25 at 12:00am. The uploaded results MUST show the date you ran, mileage (5K), and time it took for you to complete the run.
- To enter your time, click on the Results tab on the top bar of this page. You will be taken to a new page. Click on the green button that says "Submit Virtual Results" and follow the instructions. You will need to search for your name, then enter your time. Upload your results file to be considered for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize.
Packet Pick-Up- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Thursday, April 22nd 3:00-6:00pm and Friday, April 23rd 3:00-6:00 pm
- Participants will receive their t-shirt, face mask, water bottle, and granola bar
- Hats will be available for sale for $20 each
Awards- There will be awards for the Top 3 male and female runners. To qualify, you must submit a file with your run results (GPX, FIT, TCX files accepted).
1st place fastest male
2nd place fastest male
3rd place fastest male
1st place fastest female
2nd place fastest female
3rd place fastest female
Your donation helps support the Susan Zabransky Hughes Memorial Run Fund at
Hackensack University Medical Center Foundation. This fund supports various initiatives at Hackensack University Medical Center. To learn more about the great work you are helping to fund, please visit www.SaddleRiver5k.com
For more information, please contact Amy Rubinetti at 551-996-1277 or Amy.Rubinetti@hmhn.org
This year, runners and walkers will get a short sleeve shirt for participating. Sign up by April 1 to guarantee a shirt.
Navy blue, cotton twill adjustable hat. One size fits all. Race logo on the front and "Saddle River 5k" embroidered on the back.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.saddleriver5k.com/.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.