Additional race information can be found at https://www.curears.org/run-4-rare-2024.
Bridgewater, NJ US 08807
The 3rd Annual Run4Rare is set to return on May 18, 2024 at Duke Island Park in Bridgewater, NJ.
Aubrie Rowland is 5 year old Raritan resident attending Kindergarten at Milltown Primary School in Bridgewater, NJ. She was born with an ultra-rare Mitochondrial Disease, Leukoencephalopathy with Ovarian Failure (LKENP). This condition is terminal and has no cure. This run is hosted by Aubrie's mom, Ashley Rowland who is the Co-Founder of CureARS. CureARS is a patient organization (founded by two moms) supporting families and funding research for the Mitochondrial ARS2 Diseases.
Dedicate your miles to local resident, Aubrie and the thousands of others affected and those who will be diagnosed worldwide in 2024.
- Run bib/time tracker
- T-shirt for all in-person runners (if registered prior to April 12)
- Swag bag for all in-person runners
- Flat course at Duke Island Park
- USATF Certified Course (NJ22033JLW)
- Virtual runners can enter their time and receive virtual bibs.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.