In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.wmcturkeytrot.com.
The 14th annual WMC Memorial 5K Turkey Trot is a journey being held to continue the tradition each year in memory of three WMC HS students; Kyleigh D’Alessio, Tanner Birch and Stephen Berstler. The proceeds of the race will continue to fund memorial scholarships in their names as well as new recreational projects and events for the benefit of Washington Township and WMC Project Graduation.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Awards: Top 3 M/F 11&Under and 12& Over
ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED. THE RACE DIRECTOR AND TIMING COMPANY, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW THESE RULES, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS RACE.
1. All runners required to wear masks/face covering pre- and post race. Race staff wear masks full time.
2. There will be Online registration only, and there will be absolutely no Race Day Registration.
3. Check in will be done onsite. Runner bags with names on them will be placed on a table and you will pick up your corresponding bag.
4. Race day check in line(s) will be marked with 6-ft intervals (as in stores now).
5. No water will be supplied - runners required to BYO
6. Hand sanitizer/soap & water at bathrooms/PortaJohns, runners must wear masks when using and there will be 6-ft spacing marked on waiting lines.
7. Start “line” replaced by grid - runners stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing (similar to Indy/Grand Prix auto start - see diagram below) and runners/walkers will be allowed to start every 5-10 seconds, 3 -4 runners wide. If you have immediate family members that you live with, you can start together. Your bib number will be your starting order, i.e. bib 1 will go 1st, Bib 2, will go 2nd, etc.
8. Chip timing will be used and all awards calculated based on Chip Time, NOT GUN TIME!
9. Runners “encouraged” to leave finish area ASAP. No congregating in groups afterward.
10. Results will be streamed live and no paper results will be printed.
11. During the race runners may be asked to adhere to a “no drafting” rule similar to triathlons, I.e. they must maintain a 6-ft. separation from runners they pass or are passed by.
12. There will be a cap of 125 registrants total. No exceptions!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.