In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
After careful consideration and in the best interest of our community, we have decided to cancel this year's Spring Into Summer event. We hope that everyone is staying safe. See you next year.
On Saturday, May 16, 2020, the St. Mary's Athletic Association and The Jersey Shore Running Club presents the 17th Annual Spring Into Summer 5K. All proceeds from this event benefit the Monsignor Bulman Stadium Fund, dedicated to improving the athletic facilities of Mater Dei Prep and Saint Mary School on the campus of Saint Mary Parish. In addition to the 5K, there is a 1 Mile run/walk as well as a series of races for kids ages 4-12 followed by a BBQ. See the Schedule of Events for more details.
At the Spring Into Summer 5K we want to create a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all participants.
Some highlights include:
- Certified 5K Race Course
- Chrono Track Systems B-TAG Electronic timing services provided by Elite Racing Systems
- Trophies to the top three men and women in the 5K and 1 Mile
- Trophies to the top male and female 5K finishers in each 10 year age group
- Race bags full of goodies
- Gildan Performance race t-shirts are guaranteed to all registrants sign up by April 10, 2020.
Late Registration will be available the night before the event from 6-8pm and the morning of the event beginning at 6:30am. Late registration will be in the tent in the Mater Dei parking lot.
Packet pickup is located in the Mater Dei Parking lot the night before the event from 6-8pm and the morning of the event beginning at 6:30am.
The Bayshore Triple Crown is a race series involving 3 of the area's best 5Ks!
Spring Into Summer - Middletown, NJ - May 16, 2020
- benefiting the Monsignor Bulman Stadium Fund, dedicated to improving the athletic facilities of Mater Dei Prep and Saint Mary School on the campus of Saint Mary Parish
Union Beach 5K - Union Beach, NJ - June 27, 2020
- benefiting the community initiatives of Union Beach
KeyportFest 5K - Keyport, NJ - September 26, 2020
- benefiting community events and groups that are supported by the Keyport Recreation Committtee
Prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 Male and Female Overall, Age Groups and participation in all 3 events. Awards will be announced at the final event, KeyportFest 5K.
Age Group Awards for the following: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and over.
Series points will be awarded based on Gun Time to overall and per age group.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.