In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
RUNNER REGISTRATION CLOSES ON FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021 AT 8AM.
The 5K Course is a flat course. 5K (3.1 miles) with mile markers and traffic control. USATF Certified Course/Sanctioned event with Chip Timing at the start and finish lines by COMPUSCORE
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
T-Shirts to the first 200 registered 5K Runners/Walkers
UPDATED GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19
ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED. THE RACE DIRECTOR AND TIMING COMPANY, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW THESE RULES, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS RACE.
1. All runners required to wear masks/face covering pre-race and post-race. Race staff will wear masks full time.
2. There will be ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY and there will be absolutely NO Race Day Registration.
3. Check-in will be done onsite with social distancing guidelines in place. Runner bags with names on them will be placed on a table and you will pick up your corresponding bag. You may pick-up your shirt and runner's bib on Saturday June 5, 2021 3am - 5:30 pm at the Gazebo in front of the Pequannock Twp. Municipal Bldg.
4. No water will be supplied - runners required to BYO
5. Start “line” replaced by grid - runners stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing and runners will be allowed to start every 5-10 seconds. If you have immediate family members that you live with, you can start together. Your bib number will be your starting order, i.e. bib 1 will go 1st, Bib 2, will go 2nd, etc.
7. Chip timing will be used and all awards calculated based on Chip Time, NOT GUN TIME!
9. During the race runners may be asked to adhere to a “no drafting” rule similar to triathlons, I.e. they must maintain a 6-ft. separation from runners they pass or are passed by.
12. Awards will be presented at Greenview Park ... all runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-race and post-race.
13. There will be a cap of 250 registrants.
Pick up bib number, chip and t-shirt on Saturday June 5, 2021 · At the Gazebo located in front of the Pequannock Twp. Municipal Bldg 530 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Runner bags with names on them will be placed on a table and you will pick up your corresponding bag.
SAVE TIME ON RACE DAY - PICK UPI YOUR PACKET ON SATURDAY AND GO STRAIGHT TO START LINE ON SATURDAY MORNING:
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUESTED & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT A PAPER ENTRY FORM IT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE PEQUANNOCK VALLEY ROTARY, (WITH PAYMENT), NO LATER THAN 8AM ON JUNE 4, 2021 FOR ACCURATE PROCESSING WITH THE RACE TIMING COMPANY. MAIL TO: PEQUANNOCK VALLEY ROTARY FOUNDATION P.O. BOX 16 PEQUANNOCK, NJ 07440
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.