In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Have you ever wanted to be a Super Hero? Well you can! Join the Super Hero Run either as an individual or with a team and help SPARC and the Kids Caring Foundation!
SPARC < Substance Abuse Prevention and Resistance Community> provides outreach to engage caregivers and other community members to become educated and involved with our youth to prevent substance abuse. Through education and support we will encourage our children to make better choices to build a drug free community.
We are excited to announce our 4th Annual 5K road race, 1 mile walk and Kids Fun Run. All proceeds will go directly to benefit SPARC to enable us to provide activities, programs, and events necessary to inspire, support and encourage our youth in the battle against substance abuse.
Online Registration ends May 9, 2018 @ 11:59pm EDT (tshirts guaranteed by 5/1)
· 5K - individual - $25 registration in advance ($35 race day) – Students save $5 by using code disccode
· 5K - Team/Family Relay - 3 people to run 1 mile legs - last runner will wear the bib for the team (t-shirt for each runner!!) - $60 in advance and then $65 race day
· 1 mile walk - $20 registration
· Kids Fun Run - $0 with 5K runner, $5 (no shirt)/ $10 (with shirt) - $5 race day only
Awards: Overall Male/Female Runner & Top male and female racers for age groups: 10 and under, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60 and over.
• Fastest Super Hero in Costume
• Best Dressed Super Hero Family/Team
• Best Dressed Super Hero
For more information on the Kids Caring Foundation and SPARC, please visit
If you have any questions about this race, please contact the race director, Lisa McConnell at email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?