Additional race information can be found at http://ptbororotary.com/Page/fathersday5K.
Corner of Bridge Avenue & Beaver Dam Road
Point Pleasant , NJ US 08742
Fast, Flat Certified Course! USATF Sanctioned! Chip Timed!
Welcome to Point Pleasant Boro Rotary Club's 10th Annual Kevin A. Brue Melanoma Awareness Father's Day 5K and One Mile Fun Run on Saturday, June 17, 2017. Whether you participate as a runner or sponsor you will play a part in the Club's fight against Melanoma and help us raise funds for various Rotary charities and local community-based organizations.
Featuring state-of-the-art chip timing and scoring by SpectaSport. "Contemporary Timing for a Connected World". No more waiting for your time -- kiosks provide real-time results, including time and your age group classification. Plus no-app smart phone results access and online results that update during the race.
Pre-Race Fruit and Bagels
After-Race Sub Sandwiches
2 Water Stations on Course
- First Place Dad (it's a Father's Day race)
- Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- M/F Age Groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Packet Pickup: Friday, June 16 from 6:30 - 9:00 pm, location TBD
In-person registration available at Packet Pickup
Packet Pickup night before the race (Time & Place TBD)
Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration @ 7:00am
Fun Run @ 8:00am
5K @ 8:30am
5K: ($5 USATF member discount)
- Online Early-bird registration until March 14 for $19
- Online Pre-reg March 15 - June 13 for $25
- Walk-up registration at Packet Pickup on June 16 for $30 - cash only
- Register at race (if not sold-out) for $30 - cash only
Fun Run: pre-register $15 (register now!), $20 day of event
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.