In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Butler/First 5K run/walk is an annual race and charity fundraiser hosted by Butler College and First College at Princeton University. The B/F 5K directly donates all proceeds to the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (T.A.S.K.). This year, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Butler/First 5K will be held virtually. We welcome runners of all ages and levels to participate in this fun and meaningful event.
The registration fee is $10 per participant and will go directly to T.A.S.K. All participants will receive a t-shirt after they have participated in the event. Additionally, the top three finishers for both men and women will receive prizes.
1. Use either (1) download a phone app (such as Strava, Garmin, etc.) to time yourself and track your distance or (2) a GPS watch to time yourself and track your distance. When you are done, you upload your information to RunSignup.com. All participants must be able to verify their data using a GPS tracker to be eligible for prizes.
2. No runner can run a course with >20ft. net elevation drop if they hope to be eligible for prizes. This must be verifiable on GPS data to be eligible for prizes.
1. Run/Walk your race using a GPS watch or phone app to track distance and time
2. To enter your results go to the "results" page of our RunSignup webpage. There you can look up your name and enter your results (or click on the 'results' button in the upper right corner of this email). BE SURE TO ENTER YOUR RESULTS BEFORE 11:59 PM, SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4.
3. If you would like to be eligible for prizes, when entering your results PLEASE PLACE A LINK TO YOUR GPS VERIFIED RACE in the comments box. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.