Additional race information can be found at http://riveredgerun.com.
River Edge, NJ US 07661
- 5k RUN - Sanctioned and Certified by USATF - Grand Prix Event - 500pts- runs through scenic tree lined route. Open to all runners, novices, joggers.
- Male and Female awards by 5-year age groups.
- Water stations and timing clocks at one mile and two miles.
- B-tag race timing and results by Best Racing Systems.
- Performance T-shirts guaranteed to pre-registrants.
- T-shirt and number pickup on April 21st and on day of race.
- Bag check available day of race.
- No strollers
- RUN PROCEEDS BENEFIT RIVER EDGE PARKS
HEALTHWALK - 5k - open to all ages - strollers allowed -t-shirts guaranteed to pre-registrants - Sponsored by River Edge Municipal Alliance
FUN RUN - one mile -open to all ages - start and finish at same location- t-shirts guaranteed to those who register before 4/7- sponsored by River Edge School District
The 2017 River Edge Run 5K and the Health Walk are teaming up with the Melanoma Research Foundation. You can raise funds in honor of someone who has faced the devastation of melanoma. Join Team Farrell (http://join.melanoma.org/site/TR?team_id=3355&fr_id=1395&pg=team) or create your own fundraising team today (http://join.melanoma.org/site/TR?fr_id=1395&pg=entry)!