In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Semper Five 2020 registrations are now at 1,000 with roughly half Live and half Virtual. Virtual registration will be open until midnight, Oct. 10, however, registration for the “Live event”
is closed. The 5K will be divided into two segments 5 - 10 min apart to allow social distancing. All registrants, Live or Virtual registrants will receive the UA shirt.
There is an additional charge if you can not pick your shirt up at the race site and require mailing.
We will be following New Jersey’s recommended coronavirus preventive guidelines to keep everyone safe, no exceptions:
1. Everyone must wear a mask when in the start/finish area. The mask can be removed once the race starts but must be put back on when you finish the race.
2. Masks will be required for packet pickup up Friday evening(6-8 PM) and Saturday morning(7-9AM).
3. Saturday morning you must have your temperature taken before entering the start area…..A wrist band for runners will be provided after you have passed the
temperature check, and you must be wearing the wrist band to enter the start area.
4. If possible please have one family &/or team member do the packet pickup for the entire group.
5. Runners will be social distanced at the start. The start area will haver social distance positions marked. Try to keep social distance during the race except when passing.
6. A parent may come with child, but we are discouraging spectators.
7. Due to the coronovirus, no food or water will be provided, you must bring your own.
8. The results will only be posted online. One mile awards will be given immediately after all the 5K runners leave. 5K awards at the end.
9. Do not congregate around the Finish Line once the race is over.
10. Registration is online only.
God Bless and Semper Fidelis,
Semper Five Committee
Join us October 3rd in Seaside Park, New Jersey as we honor our Marines and Sailors in one of the region’s most significant events of the year, the Sixth Annual Semper Five as runners take to the boards on a scenic certified course along the ocean.
The event is a 5K Run/Walk and a 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk. Awards will be given to male and female finishers by age group including youth age group trophies. All participants receive an official long-sleeve Under Armour t-shirt.
All Semper Five photos (for all years) can be found at: franksfotos.net
The Semper Five is a charity event for the Marine Raider Foundation, and will be live &/or virtual depending on New Jersey’s coronavirus policy in October. There will be no refunds and all registrants will receive an Under Armour 1/4 zip race shirt. Thank you for your support.
This video shows the fun and the pride of this great race!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://www.seasidesemperfive.org.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.