In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED. THE RACE DIRECTOR AND TIMING COMPANY, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW THESE RULES, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS RACE.
1. All runners required to wear masks/face covering pre- and post race. Race staff wear masks full time.
2. There will be Online registration only, and there will be absolutely no Race Day Registration.
3. Check in will be done onsite. Runner bags with names on them will be placed on a table and you will pick up your corresponding bag.
4. Race day check in line(s) will be marked with 6-ft intervals (as in stores now).
5. No water will be supplied - runners required to BYO
6. Hand sanitizer/soap & water at bathrooms/PortaJohns, runners must wear masks when using and there will be 6-ft spacing marked on waiting lines.
7. Start “line” replaced by grid - runners stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing (similar to Indy/Grand Prix auto start - see diagram below) and runners/walkers will be allowed to start every 5-10 seconds. If you have immediate family members that you live with, you can start together. Your bib number will be your starting order, i.e. bib 1 will go 1st, Bib 2, will go 2nd, etc.
8. Chip timing will be used and all awards calculated based on Chip Time, NOT GUN TIME!
9. Runners “encouraged” to leave finish area ASAP. No congregating in groups afterward.
10. Results will be streamed live and no paper results will be printed.
11. During the race runners may be asked to adhere to a “no drafting” rule similar to triathlons, I.e. they must maintain a 6-ft. separation from runners they pass or are passed by.
12. Pizza and Awards will be done at 8:30 pm outside at Captain Carlson Park across the street from Moby Dicks at 351 West Ave, Sewaren, NJ.
13. There will be a cap of 150 registrants total. No exceptions!
Come join us for the 4 Miles and Stay for the Pizza! Located on the waterfront at Beautiful Alvin Williams Park,Sewaren on July 15th, 2020
Race will occur Rain or Shine.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Packet Pickup: 5:30pm-6:45pm Alivn Williams Park, Sewaren
4 Mile Race Starts: 7:00PM - 7:20 PM
Awards and Party: 8:30PM at Captain Carlson Park Across the street from Moby Dicks (351 West Ave, Sewaren, NJ)
USATF Certified Course, Rolling and Flat past well-groomed neighborhoods and the Sewaren water front.
NO WATER STOPS THIS YEAR, BRING YOUR OWN WATER!
Awards to the Top 3 Overall Female and Male Winners and Top 3 Male and Female in each Age Group.
Age Groups are 12& under, 13-55, 56-80+
Scoring by CompuScore: www.compuscore.com
Amenities include Pizza & Beverage provided by Local Woodbridge Establishments; DJ Mr. Tunes
TShirts guaranteed to all entries received by 7/10/2020
Please contact the race director for details
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.