In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://Foundation.virtua.org/Run-with-the-docs.
Run with the Docs 2021 is a VIRTUAL 5k run and 1 mile walk that will be held from Sunday, May 23rd to Saturday, June 5th. Because this year's race is VIRTUAL, participants can join us from all over on the day that works for them! Our special "Celebration Day" to share the final results and prize winners will be held on Sunday, June 6th.
Register by May 9 to receive your race shirt and bib in the mail; canine participants will receive a bandana. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 runners in each age group! ***This year, you can also have your team logo printed on the back of the teeshirts. Please email your logo to email@example.com
Run with the Docs benefits Virtua’s Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care Program, which provides support and care to families experiencing pregnancy or infant loss. The program helps to ensure that families who experience loss have access to a multidisciplinary range of services that provide comfort and support during a very difficult time. Thanks to the generous Run with the Docs participants, sponsors, and donors, the Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care Program:
· Provides education to our OB physicians and practitioners on compassionate communication when delivering bad news
· Offers a financial assistance program to help ease the burden of funeral or burial costs
· Purchases books on grief for parents and children
· Supports the purchases of cooling beds, which allow parents to spend precious time with their baby
· Presents our biennial Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care conference, which provides education to healthcare workers in the US and Canada
· Partners with Today Is A Good Day to provide support to our NICU families
· Assists families with the purchase of a plaque in memory of their little one in our Angel Garden
· Serves as a resource for all families in our entire region, whether they are patients at Virtua or another health care system
- First Overall Female
- First Overall Male
- Largest Overall Team
- Top (3) Males and Top (3) Females according to Age Group:
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
T-shirts for all participants who register before Monday, May 9th.
Bandanas for canine participants!
ONLINE Pre-Registration closes on May 9th!
T-Shirts guaranteed to only those who register by Monday, May 9th.
Registration is on-line only
This is a VIRTUAL event this year. Register online by 5/9/2021 and we will ship tee-shirts, bibs and dog bandanas to you. Please observe COVID19 precautions when participating in this event (social distancing, small groups, masking). We will post winners in each age group on 6/6/2021. The top 3 runners in each age group will be mailed their prizes. Please check our Run with the Docs Facebook page on 6/6/2021 for a special video presentation. PLEASE post photos from your virtual run/walk to our Facebook page with the hashtags: #VirtuaRunwiththeDocs #RWTD2021
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.