In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
*Race-day registration on June 11, 2023 will be cash or check only.*
Run with the Docs is a 5k run and 1 mile walk that will be held Sunday, June 11, 2023 at Virtua Voorhees Hospital in Voorhees, NJ.
We will organize a packet pickup (dates TBA) for t-shirts and bibs. (Race-day registrations and online registrations received after May 31 may receive their t-shirts after the race, beginning the week of June 12.) And back by popular demand, canine participants will receive a bandana.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 runners in each age group.
Run with the Docs benefits Virtua’s Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care Program, which provides support and care to families experiencing pregnancy or infant loss. The program helps to ensure that families who experience loss have access to a multidisciplinary range of services that provide comfort and support during a very difficult time. Thanks to the generous Run with the Docs participants, sponsors, and donors, the Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care Program:
· Provides education to our OB physicians and practitioners on compassionate communication when delivering bad news
· Offers a financial assistance program to help ease the burden of funeral or burial costs
· Purchases books on grief for parents and children
· Supports the purchases of cooling beds, which allow parents to spend precious time with their baby
· Presents our biennial Perinatal Bereavement and Palliative Care conference, which provides education to healthcare workers in the US and Canada
· Partners with Today Is A Good Day to provide support to our NICU families
· Assists families with the purchase of a plaque in memory of their little one in our Angel Garden
· Serves as a resource for all families in our entire region, whether they are patients at Virtua or another health care system
The deadline for inclusion on t-shirts and race signage has passed but 2023 SPONSORSHIPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! Download our sponsorship form
PLEASE NOTE: Run with the Docs takes place rain or shine, with the exception of dangerous conditions including but not limited to lightning or anything that would make the course unsafe for participants. If Run with the Docs cannot take place due to unsafe conditions, we will make every effort to give participants as much notice as possible but cannot guarantee that the race will not be “called” on-site the morning of race day. In the event of a called race, we reserve the right to reschedule or fully cancel the event without rescheduling. Run with the Docs has a “no refunds” policy that we are grateful to say reflects the wishes of hundreds of race participants over the years, who feel confident knowing that their registration fees support families in need.
- First Overall Female
- First Overall Male
- Largest Overall Team
- Top (3) Males and Top (3) Females according to Age Group:
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
PLEASE post photos from your virtual run/walk to our Facebook page with the hashtags: #VirtuaRunwiththeDocs #RWTD2023
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.