In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Episode V...Return of the Wookie! Join us for this FUN point to point 10K run that starts in downtown Reno at Wingfield Park and finishes at the Brewers Cabinet Production Facility. All runners receive a Dirty Wookie Shirt, Finisher Medal, one Free Beer and a fun post race celebration! Runners can pay to be transported to the start by bus from the finish, or be dropped off at the start, or run some extra miles to the start. There will be age group awards for every ten years presented during the post race celebration. Come out and run with us on Halloween morning for this event. *Pets are not permitted in the race* *Time cutoff is 1 hour and 45 minutes.*
Race starts at Wingfield Park in downtown Reno and finishes at the Brewers Cabinet Production Facility located at 8575 White Fir Dr Reno NV. This is also where you’ll catch the bus.
Bus transportation is limited and first come, first serve. Bus transportation is an option at registration online.
*There is a 650 runner cap for this race…if it sells out registration will close early.
1) Friday, October 29th from 5:30pm-7:00pm
Brewers Cabinet Taproom
475 S. Arlington Ave. Reno, NV 89501
2) Saturday, October 30th from 10am-1:00pm
Reno Running Company (Summit Mall Location)
13987 S. Virginia St. Reno, NV 89511
Parking & Bus Pickup
* Participants can park along White Fir Drive, Woodland Road, and Mayberry Park. **There are limited spots available at the finish line location.**
* Runners that purchased bus tickets will be picked up at 8565 White Fir Drive in a designated area. You will have a sticker on your bib with your selected pickup time. There is NO bus transportation after the race. There are still a few open bus spots which can be purchased online in the store at the following link: Dirty Wookie Website Bus tickets are first come, first serve...once they're sold out they are gone!
Race Start Information:
* There will be a bag drop available at the start line for anyone that wants to shed some layers right before the start. There will be bags & markers to label with your bib number.
* There will be portable bathrooms located at the start line and at the finish line for the runners.
* YogaSix- Reno Northwest will be at the start line to provide some pre-race stretches from 8:10am-8:20am.
Race Course Information:
* The course starts at Wingfield Park and heads west to the finish located at the Brewers Cabinet Production Facility. There will be an aid station located at Crissie Caughlin Park approx. mile 2.9. The aid station will have water, electrolytes, and GU gels.
* There will also be bathrooms located off the path in Idlewild park, Crissie Caughlin park and Mayberry park.
Post Race Information:
* There will be age group awards for every ten years and top three male and female awards.
* Brewers Cabinet will provide one beer per runner.
* There will be a Food Truck at the finish offering a variety of food and snacks.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.