Binghamton, NY US 13901
NEW COURSE THIS YEAR!
5K certified, flat, fast, scenic, and partly shaded course mostly on paved trails at 6:00 PM (new start time) at Otsiningo Park, Binghamton, NY. Start and Finish near Playground (Registration & Awards at Lower Shelter). Course cert # NY13006JG.
The race is sponsored by the Triple Cities Runners Club and is a fundraiser for Mom's House (http://momshouseny.org/), which provides safe, secure and totally free childcare to low-income single parents wishing to continue their education. ALL DONATIONS ABOVE THE RACE FEE WILL GO DIRECTLY TO MOM’S HOUSE.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Overall and Masters
- Age Group Awards--3 Deep (12 & Under, 13-15, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+)
- Fastest First Timer Award In Memory of Diane Sherrer (check on entry form if this is your FIRST EVER 5k)
- MIDDLE OF PACK AWARD
- Team Awards: Mother/Daughter, Sister/Sister, Grandmother/Granddaughter
Pre-register by 7/24/2017
- $17 w/ladies tech T-shirt
- $7 option for girls 18 and under and WALKERS w/no T-shirt
- $2 discount for TCRC members
- After 7/15 - No shirt. Limited number of shirts available for purchase ($10) race day.
Race Day Registration $20 for everyone
FREE Kids Run following 5K Run/Walk. Kids run will start at 6:45 PM and is about 1/4 Mile for children 10 and under. Kids will receive a PRIZE for their participation. Sign up on race day. Kids must wear sneakers.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?