In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://nytri.org/events/bronx-aqua-run-2021/.
Location- Orchard Beach
Orchard Beach and Promenade, Park Dr, The Bronx, NY 10464
Approximately 3 days before the event you will receive an email notifying you of your race bib number. If you arrive at check-in and do not know your number in advance, you may look it up on the alphabetical list posted near the registration tables. Please do not get in line for check-in if you do not know your race number and have photo ID.
Packet Pick-Up and Late Registration
Only competitors may pick up their numbers in person with photo ID. You may not pick up a race packet for anyone else.
Packets will be available on Sunday, June 13th from 6:30 – 7:15 am.
• Know your race/bib number and have your ID ready!
• Before getting online to receive your race packet, place your bike on the bike rack that corresponds to your bib/race number.
• Proceed to the check-in line that corresponds to your race number. Please do not bring your bike to the check-in line.
Schedule of Events
RACE DAY- Sunday, June 13th.
6:30 – 7:15 am: Check-in. No numbers issued or race packets saved after 7:15!
7:20 am: Course orientation, final race instructions
7:30 am: Race Start (rain, snow or shine).
10:15 am: Course officially closes. Refreshments and awards presentation begins.
Race Numbers & Electronic Timing
• Check the label affixed to the timing tag (on the front of your bib number) for correct information regarding your name, age, sex and category. Notify officials prior to the race of any mistakes.
• You must wear the run number on your front, and be clearly visible to race officials at ALL times. Folding of race numbers is prohibited.
• If you enter the transition area or cross the finish line and your number is not clearly visible on your FRONT, you will receive a 2-minute penalty.
• The 2-sided vinyl (adhesive-backed) bike frame number must be attached to the front of the top tube of your bicycle and for security reasons and may not be removed until you leave the leave the transition area.
• You may not use any chip other than the one that is assigned to you. Wearing any other chip could lead to errors in overall timing and your disqualification.
• After you finish the event, you must remove the chip and drop it in the collection bin at the end of the finish line chute.
• If you lose your chip during the race or fail to turn it in after you cross the finish line, you will be charged $100 for the lost chip.
POST RACE DAY
Results will be posted on www.NYTRI.org.
Refreshments are for competitors only. Please wear your race number when entering the buffet line.
• Awards will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall and in 5-year groups; 18-80+ (men), 18-70+ (women).
• Winners must be present at the post-race awards ceremony to receive their prize. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.