In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://fingerlakesrunners.org/race/twilight-5k/.
The Ithaca Twilight 5K is a fun, family-friendly event on an early-summer evening. Whether you run or walk, you’ll finish in daylight because it’s held on one of the longest days of the year. With a flat course and relatively few road crossings, it’s a perfect first 5K for all ages. Enjoy the party atmosphere at the start/finish at the Ithaca High School track, with tunes throughout and pizza for all afterwards! The race is chip-timed by Leone Timing.
Technical fabric T-shirts are available for purchase this year, in both men’s and women’s styles. Pre-order to be sure of getting one!
If you want to beat the race-day rush, you can pick up your bib number and shirt or register late on Tuesday, June 11th from 11 AM–6 PM at the Finger Lakes Running & Triathlon Company on the Ithaca Commons.
The race starts at 7 PM on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Race-day registration and packet pickup are from 5:30 – 6:45 PM.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
• Start on the Ithaca High School track and run 1.5 laps clockwise.
• Exit the track at the southeast corner and run north on the bike path along Lake Street.
• Cross Cayuga Street, go under Route 13, and head for Stewart Park along the south side of Gibbs Drive.
• Run counter-clockwise through Stewart Park, following the Waterfront Trail on the north and the park road on ￼￼the south.
• Retrace your steps along Gibbs Drive and under the Route 13 overpass, then turn right onto Cayuga Street.
• Turn left into the IHS bus lane, head back to the track, and run 3⁄4 lap counter-clockwise to a triumphant finish in front of the stands.
The course crosses a railroad track. If the barrier is down you MUST STOP. If you try to cross the track at this time you will be disqualified (if you make it). We have no control over the train schedule.
Because the course includes roads that are open to traffic, absolutely no earbuds or headsets will be allowed. Runners seen with them will be disqualified. Dogs and strollers are also not allowed.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.