In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://fingerlakesrunners.org/race/skunk-cabbage-classic-2020/.
EVENTS: Road Races Half Marathon - USATF Certified (13.1miles)
10K - USATF Certified (6.2 miles)
TIME: Check-in desk open from 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. PLEASE NOTE! Half-Marathon starts at 10:00 a.m.; 10k at 10:15 a.m.
*** Course will close at 1pm and anyone expecting to take over 3 hours should contact email@example.com ***
PLACE: Barton Hall, Cornell University. Check-in, awards, post-race refreshments.
13.1: Early-bird registration: $25, December 1st - 31st, 2019 (FLRC members may deduct $5) Regular Registration: $40 from Jan 1-April 2, 2020 (but all paper entries must be postmarked by March 31!) Race Weekend: $60 until 9:45 a.m. race day.
10k: Early-bird registration: $20, December 1st - 31st, 2019 (FLRC members may deduct $2) Regular Registration: $30 from Jan 1-April 2, 2020 (but all paper entries must be postmarked by March 31!) 18 and Under: 10k is FREE if registered by April 2, 2020 Race Weekend: $40 until 9:45 a.m. race day.
T-shirts available for $20 through on-line registration only!
Absolutely NO refunds, deferrals or athlete transfers will be allowed.
CHECK-IN: Race number pick-up and race-day registration from 8:00 to 9:45 a.m. No registration/pick-up after 9:45am!
COURSES: USATF distance-certified and sanctioned **It is the responsibility of the runner to know the course!
Half-Marathon: Loop, some rolling hills and skunk cabbages near half-way point; four water stops.
10K: Mostly flat, fast course; two water stops.
Half-Marathon and 10K will each award: Top 3 overall Male and Female OPEN, top two Male and Female MASTERS, top Male and Female VETERAN. AGE GROUPS EACH GENDER (1st, 2nd, & 3rd): 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70 and over.
• Award ceremonies will take place shortly after each race. Timing provided by Leone Timing Services.
• The first 600 half marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal.
RACE RECORDS: 1/2: Bennie McIntosh 1:08:38 (1987), Ellie Pell 1:20:37 (2016)
10K: Tom Boone 30:33 (1987), Tamara Sayre 35:36 (1989)
Masters 1/2: Marty Muchow 1:13:53 (1985), Winnie Ngan 1:25:55 (2001)
Masters 10K: Tim Otis 33:20 (1995), Sarah Kramer 38:14 (2005)
DIRECTIONS TO CORNELL & BARTON: Note signs around Ithaca directing you to Cornell; use interactive campus map for detailed directions to Barton. Parking is available in the Crescent Lot and adjacent lots as noted on signs.
• The ½ Marathon race starts at 10:00 a.m. on Campus Road.
• The 10k race starts at 10:15 a.m. on Garden Avenue in front of Barton Hall.
• 10k and ½ Marathon runners will have different colored bibs.
• The 10k course will continue to be an out and back run.
• The entire 10k course will be run with traffic on roads open to general use.
• Beware of vehicular traffic!
• The first few miles of the ½ Marathon course will be run on the same course as the 10k.
• The ½ Marathon course follows a right turn onto Dodge Road from Stevenson Road.
• The ½ Marathon course will run against traffic from the turn onto Dodge Road until the turn back onto Game Farm Road.
• There will be a lead biker for each race.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Half-Marathon: Loop, rolling hills; four water stops.
10K: Out and Back, mostly flat, fast course; two water stops.
It is the responsibility of the runner to know the course!