This is a service fee for processing your race application. Additional technology partner fees may apply.
8 Mile Run
Start Time: 8:00am
Online Registration is Closed
Online Registration has Ended.
421 Baldwin Place Rd
Mahopac, NY US 10541
Mahopac, NY US 10541
When's the race?
- July 4, 2013
- Start: 8 a.m. (sharp!) at Mahopac high school, Mahopac, NY on Baldwin Place road in front of school
- Finish: on Mahopac High School track
- Kids’ Run at 10:15 – kids will enjoy running for fun on the Mahopac High school track! Registration for Kids’ runs on day of race only ( a nominal fee for each child).
- Need directions? Click here.
What's it like?
- Course –Scenic , flat to rolling loop course around Mahopac Lake The first mile includes a downhill, and the second has a uphill stretch. Miles 3-5 are flat; miles 6 and 7 are rolling to downhill; and mile 8 is flat—finishing on the high school track.
- Mile markers at every mile. Plenty of water stops (miles 2, 5, 7, and in front of various lake houses).
- Clock at finish with electronic timing by Taconic RRC.
Awesome! Where do I sign up? How much does it cost?
- TRRC Members $13
- Non-TRRC Members $16
- Registration Fee for all entrants after June 25th: $20
- Pick up bibs and T-shirts race day morning ONLY in Mahopac High school gym from 7 AM to 7:45 AM.
- Sorry, no refunds on registration fees
What do I get out of it, I mean other than another sweet race under my belt?
- T-shirts - Pre-registration guarantees a technical T-shirt! T-shirts on race day while supplies last.
- Awards: Presented in all TRRC age categories. Top 3 overall males and females and 1-3 in 10 year age categories (under 20 –2 age groups: 16 and under and 17-19) will receive awards.
- Awards include New Balance Westchester gift certificates for overall and all first, second and third place age group winners.
- Post Race Party: refreshments, food and music –including Bagels by Somers Hot bagels.
- Salsa by Mr Brother Bobby’s Salsa; fruit and drinks. New Balance Westchester and NRSF tables.
- Special raffle for shoes by New Balance Westchester
Who's in charge?
- Race Directors: Emmy Stocker - 203-622-0017 email@example.com
- Frank Colella firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, please contact the race director at