Like Running or Walking? Love Wine? This race is for you!
Join us on Sunday, August 25, 2024 at 10:00am for an exciting annual event that features the amazing scenery and landscape of the Millbrook Vineyards & Winery! This winery was called "the Hudson Valley's Flagship winery" by The New York Times! So come our and join us for this amazing event! Whether you are looking to run, walk or just enjoy the wine this race is a sure thing for a great time and an incredible experience! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
- T-shirt: Super Soft Ring Spun Cotton t-shirt included!
- Wine Glass: Shatterproof, Collapsible, and Portable!
- Finisher Medal: Doubles as a Wine Coaster!
- Race Bib: Chip timed 5k run/walk
- Results Posted Online
- ...and of course, a pour of wine!
2024 Race Swag!!!
Let's Do This!
FREE RACE PHOTOS
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
26 Wing Rd
Millbrook, NY US 12545
The route is a 2 Lap cross country style course, mostly on grass with some areas of uneven footing. The route does have some challenging hills, but is very suitable for both runners and walkers. Fun Runners: if you decide not to tackle the 2nd lap and head straight to the finish wine instead of the finish line, please let our timer know and we will change you to the 1.5 mile division.
We are proud to announce that the local charity partner for this event is Angels of Light!
Angels of Light, Inc. was started over 15 years ago by Lori and George Decker. With the help of their family, they began giving to those who needed it the most during the Holiday Season.
With the help of their family the number of families grew yearly, and Angels of Light became a 501c3 in 2016. Since Angels of Light first began they have delivered over 7,500 gifts to over 1,300 children living in the Hudson Valley.
We are happy to announce that Angels of Light's initial mission, to assist children and families with life-threatening illnesses living in the Hudson Valley, has expanded to helping children and families all year-round with medical bills, utilities, food, gas and much more. For more information click here!
Age Group Awards and More Info!
This event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top 3 finishers in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
10 Year Categories: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Over
- Competitive Runners, please start with the first group to be eligible for an age group awards.
- If your event has wave start times, age group winners must start with the first wave to be eligible for a pin.
- There will be no age group ceremony. Please look up your results at www.J3Timing.com after finishing and if you placed top 3 in your category please visit the registration table to pick up your award.
- Age Group pins will be available for pickup 1 hour after the start of the first wave - age group awards are only available the day of the event and will not be available for shipment once the event has concluded.
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate and receive a discounted registration that includes a shirt, medal and bib (these participants will not receive a wine glass or a wine pour).
- Are strollers allowed? You are welcome to use a stroller for this event but it is not recommended due to uneven ground on the course and children in strollers can participate for free and do not need to register.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, absolutely! We have many walkers, joggers, and run/walkers at this event!
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, dogs are allowed at this event but please make sure they are on a leash at all times.
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Use the contact form on this page, we'd love to hear from you!
Packet Pickup will be Race Day Only and will open an hour before the event starts.
Check out the Winery
Can I Participate Virtually?
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact us at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (There will be a $10.00 shipping and handling charge for this option)
Also, if you intend on running, but later change your mind and would like to do either of these options, that's ok too! If you are definitely going to have us ship your packet and run virtually though, we do recommend you follow the instructions below:
1). Go to runsignup.com/profile and log into your account.
2). Click on "Manage Registration" next to this race.
3). On the next page click on transfer to another race and choose the virtual wine run race.
Professionally Timed By
Additional race information can be found at http://www.WineRun5k.com.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.