In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Saturday November 28th 2020
• Top male and female finishers overall (5K)
• Top three (3) males and females in Kids 1K Fun Run
• Youngest male and female finishers of 5K
• Top male and female Mt. Sinai School District faculty/staff members
• Top three (3) males and females in the following age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
• Dry-fit t-shirts guaranteed for pre-registered participants only (by Nov. 19th at midnight), we'll have a few extras for day-of registrants on a first come basis!
• Post-race refreshments
• Post-race awards ceremony
Day of race registration and check-in for all participants will open at 7:30 AM. Registration and check-in table will be in the cafeteria of the Mount Sinai High School. No bibs or tags will be given after 8:15 AM for the Fun Run and 8:30 AM for the 5K.
*Activities and accommodations for children throughout.
FUN RUN START: 8:30 AM
5K START: 9:00 AM
SCORING BY: Strong Island Running Club
ENTRY FEE: 5K
$25 Online Pre-Registration (by November 26th at midnight) $30 Day-of
ENTRY FEE: FUN RUN
$10 Online Pre-Registration (by November 26th at midnight); $15 Day-of
5K Course Map: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/10554611
Fun Run Course Map:https://ridewithgps.com/routes/10554689
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.