In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
The Mount Sinai Booster Club presents this second annual event, hosted in memory of our beloved High School principal, who served our school district proudly for many years. Rob Grable was a stellar athlete in the Connetquot school district and an even better educator for Mt Sinai. The proceeds from this event will go into an annual scholarship fund in Mr. Grable's name. Please join us to support this great cause!
• Top male and female finishers overall (5K)
• Top three (3) males and females in Kids 1K Fun Run
• GRABLE CUP: Top male and female Mt. Sinai School District faculty/staff member/student/alumni
• Top three (3) males and females in the following age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
• Dry-fit t-shirts guaranteed for pre-registered participants only (by June 1st at midnight), we'll have a few extras for day-of registrants on a first come basis!
• Post-race refreshments
• Post-race awards ceremony
Day of race registration and check-in for all participants will open at 7:30 AM. Registration and check-in table will be in the cafeteria of the Mount Sinai High School. No bibs or tags will be given after 8:15 AM for the Fun Run and 8:30 AM for the 5K.
FUN RUN START:8:30 AM
5K START:9:00 AM
SCORING BY:Strong Island Running Club
$30 Online Pre-Registration (by June 10th at 6pm) $35 Day-of
ENTRY FEE: FUN RUN
$15 Online Pre-Registration (by June 10th at 6pm); $20 Day-of
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.