In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
200 Yard Swim, 2.5 Mile Bike and 1 Mile Run at Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park, Oyster Bay, NY.
GLIRC produces and manages 30+ quality events annually!
Visit www.GLIRC.org to see our full event listing and learn about membership benefits including discounts, training tips, and GLIRC's monthly magazine, Long Island Footnotes.
Shirts for all participants
Medals to all finishers
1. The ﬁrst wave of the Runner’s Edge-TOBAY Junior Triathlon will start in the beach area promptly at 9:15 AM. Packet pickup will end at 8:45 AM.
2. Every child must wear the brightly colored swim cap that we provide, and must wear the bib number that we provide on the front of his or her shirt. Each youngster will be timed using timing chip provided.
3. Every child must wear an approved hard or soft shell helmet at all times while on the bike, and it must be strapped before mounting and until after dismounting.
4. Water shoes or swim socks strongly encouraged for the swim.
5. Every child who ﬁnishes will receive a medal when he or she crosses the ﬁnish line.
6. Finally, and most important of all, keep in mind that this event is intended to be FUN for the children rather than a cutthroat competitive event. Please refrain from doing anything that would be inconsistent with the spirit of the event, or that would potentially jeopardize any child’s safety or potentially interfere with any child’s enjoyment of the event. Courtesy and sportsmanship should be practiced by both parents and children at all times!
Wednesday, August 22 (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM) and Thursday, August 23 (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM) at Runner's Edge, 242 Main Street, Farmingdale and Saturday, August 25, 2018 at Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park, West End Ave, Oyster Bay from 7:15 AM - 8:45 AM. No packets can be picked up after 8:45 AM! PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?