As we move towards the bustle of the holiday season, we want to pause and be thankful every step of the way. We are full of gratitude that we can LIVE, WORK, and PLAY in PAWLING - a very special town!
Whether you choose to show your gratitude by running the 10k, sharing a meal together, or BOTH, we are so blessed for all of the community support you show.
Proceeds from this event will generously support future summer camp scholarships through Pawling Interact Club, a high school division of Pawling Rotary Club.
About the Race:
A scenic route down a rural stretch of the town, looping around Lakeside Park, past Murrow Park, and into the quaint Village of Pawling.
· The starting line is located at the main pavilion at Lakeside Park.
· Mile 1 takes off from the park and goes down West Dover Rd.
· Mile 2 curves back into Lakeside Park down paved paths beside Green Mountain Lake.
· Mile 3 scoots down Lakeside Drive and past Murrow Park.
· Mile 4 continues towards the picturesque Village of Pawling
· Mile 5 runs back into Lakeside Park and curves around the recreation area.
· At 6.2 miles, you will finish this Pawling route and will end at the pavilion where you started.
About the Feast:
This feast follows the 10k race so it will be a perfect opportunity to fuel up after a job well done.
Even if you're not participating in the 10k race, you can just feast! Purchase a feast ticket to celebrate the spirit of giving and enjoy a meal together.
Prepared food items will be a showcase of the many flavors that make up the Pawling Community. Your Townsgiving experience will be a tasty one!