In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Just as the New York Snow Belt runs from Niagara Falls to Albany, so will we this winter! As the snow piles up, so will our miles as we walk, run, bike, snowshoe, and cross country ski virtually across New York State!
Winter is the best time to stay active and enjoy everything that nature gives us.
And, just as NYS cities record the snowfall, we’ll record our miles and earn “snow belt charms” along the way!
The NYS Snow Belt is 300 miles from Niagara Falls to Albany, and that’s our goal this winter.
We’re on a Winter Quest: the Snow Belt Challenge!
• The Winter Quest Medal and 5 Snow Belt Charms (one for every 60 miles you complete). Your “charms” will pile up like the snow and your miles!
• The Winter Quest Crewneck Sweatshirt.
• The Winter Quest: Snow Belt Challenge Tracker. Track your miles as you traverse the snow belt from Niagara Falls to Albany with our fun, coloring mileage tracker and guide.
• Weekly motivation and interesting information about winter in New York.
• The camaraderie with all your fellow questers as we move through the winter together!
• Digital/Printable bib
• Digital/Printable Finisher Certificate
Additional race information can be found at http://www.yellowjacketracing.com.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?