In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Here is how it works: Register for the challenge any time from now until January 31st. Log your run or walk every day for the month of February. Anyone who run/walks everyday for February will be immortalized on the back of the Challenge Tech Long Sleeve Shirts that will be given to all participants at the end of the month.
We are offering 3 different levels for you to challenge yourself this February.
Bronze Level: Run or walk at least 1 mile every day.
Silver Level: Run or walk at least 1 mile every day AND log at least 75 total miles in February.
Gold Level: Run or walk at least 1 mile every day AND log at least 150 total miles in February.
Log Your Activity: You’ll have 48 hours to log each run or walk on RunSignUp. You can manually input your data in the results tab. Details below If you do not log a run or walk for any given day within 48 hours you are out of the challenge.
Prizes: We will have weekly prize drawings for participants that haven’t missed a day yet including giveaways from SRC and our vendors.
February Champions Tech Shirt: We will have commemorative long sleeve tech running shirts with the name of each person who completes the challenge on the back. This shirt is included in your $30 entry fee. The shirt will be unisex sizing.
This is a virtual event and can be participated in anywhere. Make sure to select the shirt with shipping option during the registration process to get your shirt mailed to you.
Be Social and tell us about your runs: #SRCRunsFeb
You will be updating your results through RunSignUp, not Strava. Follow the steps below so you don't miss a day!
1. You will submit your results to RunSignUp, not Strava. We will still have the community on Strava to help motivate yourself throughout the month, Strava is optional. See above for step by step instructions on how to post to RunSignUp. Link for Strava Here
2. The mile should be above and beyond what you do in a day. The mile should be done with purpose. Running and Walking only for this challenge. Biking, Elliptical, Rowing and other cross training methods are great, but they don't count for this challenge.
3. There are no make ups or do overs. It is a minimum of 1 mile per day, not an average of that at the end of the challenge. Outdoor, Treadmill, fitness tracker are all appropriate ways to keep track. Get creative, walk laps of the house, driveway or stairs. Use 2000 steps = 1 mile as an estimate.
4. You have 48 hours to log your activity for a given day. Each day needs to have a logged run or walk.
5. Have fun, stay warm and be safe! Share your journey with us on social media by tagging @SRCTiming & #SRCRunsFeb
6. Can I log my steps throughout the day? - In the case of walking, the spirit of the event is to do 1 mile above and beyond your normal daily routines. You're on the honor system and we trust everyone to do what they think works best for them!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.