In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COME TAKE PART IN THE OLDEST RACE IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY! SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2021. Runners of all ages and experience are welcome to participate! This year we are also offering a virtual race option.
* Registration Deadline: Sunday, March 28th- No registrations will be accepted after deadline.
* Day of Race Registration: There will NOT be registrations Day-of the Race.
* Race Number Pickup: Village of Scarsdale, Recreation Department 1001 Post Road Starting on Wednesday April 7th, or Day-of the race.
* All registrations MUST be prior to the event – no day-of registrations will be accepted to cut down on individual interaction between staff and runners.
* Runners will be separated by at least 6’ during start grouping and will start in either group flights or 2-4 runners at a time separated by 10-15 second intervals.
* No water stations along the race course – racers must bring their own.
* No awards ceremony at the conclusion of the event – times and placings per age group will be emailed to participants within 24 hours of the event and awards will subsequently be available for pickup at the Village Hall, 1001 Post Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
* Masks must be worn when in the starting cue and at the conclusion of the race while near other athletes, though a face covering is not required while running.
* We are offering a virtual race this year – those not wishing to be part of the actual race will have the opportunity to run the race at their convenience and submit their times.
Race Location/Start: In front of Scarsdale High School off Brewster Road (see map)
Race Times: 4 mile at 9:15 am, 15K at 9:30 am
Awards: For the first 3 males and females in each of the following age groups:
4 Mile Run: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
15K Run: 29 & under, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.