In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join A Moment of Magic Foundation as "We Run Together!"
During the week of April 3rd to April 10th, we are challenging you to register for our event to raise money and awareness for A Moment of Magic. We will offer a 5k, 10k, and 100-yard dash so everyone can get involved with both in-person and virtual events.
We have a few ways to participate in this event:
1. You can register to run as many times as you'd like in a week to submit as many entries as you'd like into our award section.
2. You can get a team together, represent your alumni or join one of our current chapters, and get ready to challenge each other as we run for an amazing cause. You can register as part of a team or as an individual.
3. Events will be held virtually and in-person in Forty Fort, PA. Junior Leadership Northeast's Super Kids will be hosting an in-person 5k on April 10th in Fort Fort, PA. Registrants will meet at The Forty Fort Sports Complex's Pavillion at Camryn Way at 2 pm and can enjoy raffles before and after the event.
Or a combination of the three!
* Virtual Events offered in the 100 yard dash, 5k, and 10k distance. Finisher medal and goodie bag will be mailed out. Runners must submit their time under their profile.
* Virtual Runner Awards will be mailed.
Top 2 Male & Female Overall
Top 3 places (Male & Female) in each Age Group (1-12; 13-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70 & over.)
Contact us for more information. email@example.com
All proceeds will benefit A Moment of Magic Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides medically vulnerable children with creative programming, outlets, and support to foster imagination, friendship, and hope through our college-student volunteers. For more information, please visit amomentofmagic.org.
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor, Body Bliss Nutrition, for making this event possible!
Special thanks to our Kingston, PA event partners Super Kids and Junior Leadership North East. To get in touch with Super Kids directly, please connect via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.