In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join A Moment of Magic Foundation as "We Run Together!"
We are hosting in-person and virtual events and are challenging you to register for our event to raise money and awareness for A Moment of Magic. We will offer a 5k, 10k, and 100-yard dash so everyone can get involved with both in-person and virtual events.
We have a few ways to participate in this event:
1. Events will be held virtually and in-person with an in-person run on April 15th in Mahwah, NJ and April 30th in Dallas, PA and virtual events from April 15th-30th. Join us at one or all of the events!
2. You can get a team together, represent your alumni or join one of our current chapters, and get ready to challenge each other as we run for an amazing cause. You can register as part of a team or as an individual.
3. You can register to run as many times as you'd like in a week to submit as many entries as you'd like into our award section.
* Virtual Events offered in the 100 yard dash, 5k, and 10k distance. Finisher medal will be mailed out. Runners must submit their time under their profile.
* Virtual Runner Awards will be mailed.
Top 2 Male & Female Overall
Contact us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds will benefit A Moment of Magic Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides medically vulnerable children with creative programming, outlets, and support to foster imagination, friendship, and hope through our college-student volunteers. For more information or sponsorship oppportunities, please visit amomentofmagic.org.
Special thank you to our chapters AMoM RCNJ and AMoM Misericordia for being partners in this event!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.