Additional race information can be found at http://www.runner.org/mothersday.
Yorktown Heights, NY US 10598
Given the universal gloom and doom in the forecast for Saturday night and Sunday morning, we are going to postpone the freezer 5 Miler from this Sunday until next Sunday 2/22/15.
We are sorry to make this change, but even a cursory look at the internet suggests that a race on Sunday would be nuts. That that we're not nuts. It's just we are not that nuts.
We look forward to seeing you next Sunday which is now forecast to be 25°. Or as we call it this winter, "warm."
We are quite thankful for your understanding, as well as the flexibility of our volunteers and FDR Park who has been just great.
Thank you. Stay warm, stay safe, and keep running.
Ah, winter. Taking it easy? Quitting running for a while?
Yeah, we aren't either.
And we know there is there is no better way to start the year off than two awesome classics: the freezer 5s!
The 5k is February 1sst 10am, and the 5 miler is postponed to 2/22 at 10am. Both races are in FDR Park. (directions).
The course is challenging, but the camaraderie is legendary. What better way to feel good about running over the winter than meeting up with a bunch of other nut jobs and having an awesome race?
- Registration (per race): Members $12 and non members $18
- Race Day all adults: $20
- There is a $30 Family maximum, for up to four family members.
- Post race refreshments!
- Knit hats to first 280 entrants of 5k race!
- Short sleeve tech T-shirt to first 175 entrants of 5 miler!
- Awards: Top 3 overall Male and Female finishers and 14 and under,15-19,20-29,30-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69, 70 and above. Please note there NO REFUNDS on any registrations.
Race Director: Joe Pocaro (845) 526-3524
See you there!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?