Additional race information can be found at http://www.wpackadventures.com.
Ireland Shelter N 28
Chillicothe, OH US 45601
Join the WOLF PACK for a bushwhack race in Great Seal State Park. When you think bushwhack think mini Barkley Marathons! Runners will be given a map, 5 GPS checkpoint locations, and a race briefing. The goal is to run the "loop", check in at all the checkpoints, and finish the race. The loop is approximately 5 miles as the crow flies, depending on the route you choose!
Click HERE for more information on the Great Seal Trail Race.
Click HERE for more information on the 6 Hours of Power.
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM GREAT SEAL STATE PARK
9:15-9:45AM: Race check in. You will receive your bib and your race sticker.
9:45AM: Pre-race meeting. The Race Director will go over course markings and other important information.
10:00AM: Bushwhack starts.
4:00PM: Finish line closes.
Race Registration Includes
Race bib, finishers medal, & custom race sticker
Timing and posted results with a competitive points system with fun/valuable prizes
Products from our sponsors:
Aid station support, product discounts, Pack Pass upgrades
Order your race shirt at cost in our Amazon Store
- Three loops! Runners will be given a map, 5 GPS checkpoint locations, and a race briefing. The goal is to run the "loop", check in at all the checkpoints, and finish the race. The loop is approximately 5 miles as the crow flies, depending on the route you choose!
- Runners must complete each loop in under two hours.
- Runners must hit every checkpoint to officially finish the race.
Final route/course information will be available at check in due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
2024 Pack Pass
Join the Pack for an amazing year of outdoor adventure!
With a single pass, participants get access to over 100 outdoor events, including trail runs, adventure races, and one-day challenge events.
It is this simple!
- Check out our events calendar to see which events will best suit you in pursuing your running goals
- Purchase your PACK PASS membership in our online store
- Show up to the events you wish to participate in - no need for individual registrations
- Achieve your goal!
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Wolf Pack Scoring
2024 Season Point System
- 1 point for finishing an event (no time limit)
- 2 additional points for...
- 5K under 25 minutes
- 10K under 55 minutes
- 1/2M under 115 minutes
- Duathlon under 105 minutes
- Complete more than 5 loops in a 6 Hours of Power event
- Successfully complete an Ohio 5x5 Challenge
Congrats to the previous winners:
Robert Adamson (Fall 2022)
Brian Dingess (Spring 2023)
Brian Laycock (Fall 2023)
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.