In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.racesforpeace.org/home.html.
The Choose Peace 5k will take place at the beautifully renovated Edgewater Lake State Park in Cleveland, Ohio. The route follows the new walking path and offers scenic views of Edgewater Beach & Lake Erie.The Choose Peace 5k supports the Races for Peace organization.
Our Goals include:
1. Strengthen and unify communities through race events across the country.
2. Increase awareness of the benefits of choosing peace and the value of diversity.
3. Provide strategies for promoting peace through self awareness, effective communication skills, positive life choices, and conflict resolution.
4. Build bridges between local law enforcement and communities to increase partnership, cooperation, and mutual respect.
5. Raise funds for Races for Peace programs, local charities engaged in promoting peace in accordance with the Races for Peace mission, and organizational operations.
This event is for everyone, participants may run or walk the 5K, all are welcome. In addition to the 5K run/walk, there will be educational presentations, community resources and more. We will invite speakers, community leaders, law enforcement, and YOU to be a part of this premier event!
Event is Rain or Shine. No refunds if canceled due to severe weather.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
8:00am – Race Day Registration - Packet Pick-up
9:00am – Pre-race Educational Presentation
9:30am – 5k Time Run / 5k Fun Walk Begins
10:30am – Post-race Announcement / Awards
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.