In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at https://theruniversity.com.
5K/10K Race Results!
Epilepsy Association’s 2019 Race the River 10K, 5K and 1.5 Mile race is back for another morning of running and relaxing along the river at Merwin's Wharf! Our seventh annual race consists of three distances to fit your preference and will be bib-chip timed! The route will follow the new, paved, all-purpose trails along the Cuyahoga River making it one of the best views in the flats of downtown Cleveland. All proceeds from the race will go directly to our agency’s local programs and services which assist those affected by epilepsy in Northeast Ohio. To read about the agency programs and services click here.
What you need to know for Race Day!
Race the River & Family Fun Day will take place at Merwin's Wharf, 1785 Merwin Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
(located off Columbus Rd.)
Packet Pick Up:
• Packet pick up starts at 7:15 a.m.
• The 1.5 mile walk starts promptly at 8:15 a.m., and the 5K/10K follows at 8:30 a.m.
• 10K is a double-loop of the 5K race
• The race will begin near the corner of Carter Rd. and Columbus Rd.
• Parking is available in the surface lot in front of Merwin's Wharf.
• Overflow parking is available to the right of the building (look for the break in the grass and a sign that says employee parking) and along Columbus Rd.
• We expect a large crowed and parking is limited, so it is recommended to carpool if possible.
Day of Registration:
• Day of registration will be available beginning at 7:15 a.m.: 10K - $50, 5K- $35 & 1 Mile $25
• Cash and checks will be accepted on race day.
The race will happen rain or shine, so be prepared with rain accessories as there is limited covering at Merwin's Wharf.
Each Registration Entry includes:
-Official Race the River branded head-wear (only guaranteed for pre-registration)
-Chip timing (10K and 5K only)
-Post-race snacks and beverages
-Overall Male/Female 10K and 5K
-10K Top 3 Male/Female: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
-5K Top 3 Male/Female: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Race Day Timeline:
7:15 AM– Race day registration and check-in
8:15 AM– 1.5 Mile Kickoff
8:30 AM– 10K, 5K Kickoff
9:45 AM Awards/ Closing Ceremony
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.