In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
In consideration of the health and safety of our participants, volunteers and community, we’re hosting our annual Pharmathon 5K Run/Walk virtually this year.
For the first time, anyone, anywhere, can participate. That’s right you can participate as an individual or even form a virtual team with friends, coworkers or family. You can do the Pharmathon 5K with your fellow Buckeyes in Chicago, Uncle in California or classmates in Columbus.
Your virtual 5K Run/Walk mileage can be completed anytime from Sunday 11/1/20 through Sunday 11/8/20 at midnight. You can also choose your own 5K route, your own starting time, and your own pace.
Please be sure to practice social distancing while participating in the virtual Pharmathon.
Registration includes your virtual event entry and a Pharmathon neck fandana. Pharmathon fandanas will ship to the shipping address provided at the time of registration. The fandanas will be shipped on or about October 27, 2020.
1) Pick your race day - your virtual Pharmathon Run/Walk window is 1 week, starting anytime from Sunday 11/1/20 through Sunday 11/8/20 at midnight.
2) Choose your own Run/Walk route, your own starting time, and your own pace. You can map an exact 5K (3.1 miles) or other distance on websites such as Map My Run, USATF – American Running Routes, or Strava. You can also track your 5K live with apps on your phone or smartwatch.
3) Print your race bib, and wear it when you complete your Virtual Run/Walk. Instructions for accessing your race bib will be provided prior to race week.
4) Show your Pharmathon spirit by posting a virtual 5K Run/Walk photo to Facebook or Instagram. Use the hashtag #Pharmathon2020 on any and all social media posts regarding your virtual run/walk.
5) Virtual activities to promote awareness and education on safe medication-taking practices to be completed during the event week will be provided by Generation Rx. Registrants are encouraged to check event emails and the registration site for additional details.
6) Please be sure to practice social distancing while participating in the virtual Pharmathon.
A 3.1 or 1.5-mile run/walk to promote health, wellness, and provide education on prescription drug misuse and prevention. This event was established in 2015 through a collaborative effort amongst the Pharmacy Alumni Society Governing Board and the College of Pharmacy Students. The event is put on with assistance from the Columbus Running Company, a locally-owned running specialty retailer. Funds raised will be used to promote awareness and education on safe medication-taking practices through the Pharmacy Alumni Society Governing Board and the College of Pharmacy Generation Rx program.
Please note: Children aged 1-12 will have their discount registration price of $12 automatically applied at checkout based on their age. This price does include an event fandana.
Teams are a part of the Ohio State Pharmacy Alumni Society Pharmathon 5K. For help with team registration and/or creation, please view the help topic by clicking here.
Take a deeper look at The Generation Rx Lab at the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) to drive education and awareness to prescription drug abuse. Brought to you by The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?