In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Combine running and hiking, and a little cold weather…and you have the inaugural IT'S FREEZIN' SEASON TRAIL RUN! Join us Saturday, February 27 for a brisk 5-mile trail run at South Mastick Park in the Rocky River Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks. Receive a long sleeved soft style race shirt and turn yourself into the ultimate all-terrain vehicle, equipped to tackle anything the trail throws at you! Race capped at 150 runners!
South Mastick Picnic Area in the Rocky River Reservation (located off Valley Parkway in Rocky River Reservation, south of Puritas Road/Mastick Road in Fairview Park)
Packet Pickup/Registration: 8:00am
WHAT YOU GET
Long-sleeved race shirt
Top Male and Female Overall
These guidelines are in place for the safety of the participants, volunteers, and race directors. Please do not register if you cannot follow these guidelines. Participants who fail to abide by these rules could be removed and disqualified from the event.
– Participants must be symptom free of illness for 14 days. Symptomatic individuals MUST stay at home.
– Participants traveling to event are recommended to travel alone or with members of immediate family only.
– Participants are recommend to wear a face covering to the starting line and can remove their face covering when they start running. Please put masks back on after you finish.
– When your wave is called to the Start Line, stand on an X mark which will be 6ft away from another runner. If the X mark washes away due to the weather, line up 6ft away from another runner.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
– Bottled water will be available at the finish line. There will be no water stop during the 5K course. Please bring your own water if needed for the course.
DURING RACE GUIDELINES
– Please no spitting or nose-clearing around the start/finish lines and near other runners.
– All participants must avoid any physical contact with other participants which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles, or other close contact before, during, or after the event.
– During competition, participants must abide by the six-foot mandated social distancing regulations when passing other participants.
POST RACE GUIDELINES
– Upon finishing the race, participants must head directly to their vehicles. No congregating at finish line and/or parking areas. There is no formal Award Ceremony.
– Spectators are not permitted on course, at start line, finish line, or parking areas.
– Family members finishing at separate times cannot wait at finish line for other family members.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.