Join us for the Northcoast Inland Trail Relay!
A journey from Elmore, Ohio to Clyde, Ohio via the bike trail. Join us for 21.9 miles (because 22 miles is just too far!) on the Northcoast Inland Trail.
- This is a 4 person relay. The first leg starts at the Walter Ory Park trail entrance in Elmore, Ohio and finishes at the Gazebo in downtown Clyde, Ohio.
- Exchange Points: Main St. in Lindsey, Walter Avenue, and Smith Rd. in Fremont.
- Distances: First Leg = 5.5M / Second Leg = 5.0M / Third Leg = 5.0M / Fourth Leg = 6.4M
- Awards are given for: 1st all-male team, 1st all-female team, 1st mixed gender team, and closest to estimated finish time.
- Of course, everyone will get a cool, one of a kind soft T-shirt!
- Entry Fee: $15 per runner ($60 per team). Checks payable to Fremont Elite Runners Club. Each team member must complete and sign a form, or register online under your Team's name.
- Deadline to register is September 27th. There will be NO race day registration.
- All participants must meet in Elmore for the start. Teams are responsible for their own transportation to exchange points and to the finish.
- Water will be available at each exchange point. Food and drinks will be available at the finish.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Team captains must register their Team Name and password before other members can register.
- MAIL-IN REGISTRATION: Each team member must complete and sign a form. They may be turned in separately or all together. Mailed-in registrations will be added to RunSignUp for teams to view. Contact us if you need to make changes to mailed-in registrations.
Schedule of Events
Sunday, October 6, 2018
- 7:30 -- All participants and team members need to be at Walter Ory Park trail entrance in Elmore, Ohio for check in.
- 8:00 -- Relay will begin in Elmore, Ohio. Other team members will drive to Wendelle Miller Park on Main St. in Lindsey for the first exchange point.
- After the Lindsey exchange, go to Walter Ave trail entrance by Motion Control
- After Walter Ave exchange, go to Smith Rd. in Fremont (Parking in East Side Park)
- After Smith Rd. go to the Gazebo in downtown Clyde, Ohio for the finish.