In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COURSE: The 31st Annual Applefest 10k/15k run and 5k run/walk are a part of the Lebanon, Ohio Applefest held each year. All 3 race distances will start near the outdoor pool pavilion. The 5k is mostly a flat route on Deerfield Rd sidewalk, then take a right onto Turtle Creek Union Rd, right on Natalie Lane to the end of the street, right onto the bike trail, right onto the sidewalk, right into the YMCA entrance and finish line. The 10k splits left onto the bike trail with a turnaround back to the YMCA following the same finish as the 5k. The 15k goes further out on the bike trail before turning around and heading back to the YMCA.
• CHECK IN:
• 15K: 7:15-8:15 a.m.
• 5K/10K: 7:15-8:45 a.m. (at the Outdoor Pool Pavilion)
•15K: 8:30 a.m.
•5K/10K: 9:00 a.m. (at the Outdoor Pool Pavilion)
• Top 3 male and female overall
• Results posted on Timingspot.com
• Participants will receive an Applefest pin
• ENTRY FEES:
• $20 Early Bird Registration (on or before August 15)
• $25 Registration (after August 15)
• $35 Race-day Registration (on September 25)
• $15 per t-shirt (to guarantee a dri fit shirt you must order by September 12th)
• REGISTER IN PERSON: Fill out the form on the back and return to the front desk at Countryside YMCA | Lebanon along with payment.
• Results posted at Timingspot.com
All proceeds benefit the Annual Campaign
For more information call or email Jasmine Lee at
513 932 1424 ext. 140
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.