Lewis Center, OH US 43035
Join us at the Autumn Squatch!
The founder of social distancing is back at it again this year. Lurking deep in the woods he waits. Will you brave the elements to track down the Autumn Squatch?!!
Each year just as the season turns, hundreds of Squatch enthusiasts descend upon the woods of Alum Creek in search of the elusive Autumn Squatch. The first recorded sighting was in the fall of 2012, with multiple sightings over the years.
The Autumn Squatch is most commonly seen poking around the Rocks and Roots trail on late autumn nights as he passes through on his way south for the winter. To celebrate the coming of the Squatch we invite you to join us in hopes of catching a glimpse!
When - Sunday, November 3rd. All races start at 8am.
What - 10K, 20K, or 50K Trail Race
Where - The Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek State Park. The start of the race is located just off of Hollenback Rd and just south of the dog park(3993 Hollenback Rd Lewis Center, OH 43035).
Cost - Our races typically sell out 2-6 weeks prior to race day. Please note: The Autumn Squatch has a NO REFUND and NO BIB TRANSFER policy for all events.
- Through August 15th - $45
- August 16 – September 15 - $50
- September 16 – October 15 - $55
- October 16 – November 5 - $60
- Race Day - $70
What do you get?
- Epic trail race experience!
- Event Shirt
- Event Medal
Packet Pick Up
- Packet pickup will be held at Fleet Feet Sports in Lewis Center before the event on Friday, November 1st through Saturday, November 2nd during normal business hours.
- Race day packet pickup will beginning at 7am at the race site at Alum Creek State Park.
The Course - Course layout is subject to change. Click here to view the Rocks And Roots Trail Map!
- The start of the race is located just off of Hollenback Rd and just south of the dog park (3993 Hollenback Rd Lewis Center, OH 43035). Watch for Fleet Feet arrows pointing you in the right direction!
- North Loop is run first in clockwise direction for first 10K.
- South Loop is run next in counter-clockwise direction for second 10K.
- Loops alternate as needed to completion distance.
The course closes for 50Kers at 4:00pm (8 hour limit – 15:27 pace for 50K). All 50K participants must begin their 4th lap before 1:00pm. All 50K participants must begin their 5th and final lap before 2:20pm.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.