In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.greatamazingrace.com.
SIGN UP NOW ... A Fun & Exciting Adventure/Obstacle Race for Adult & Kids ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Modeled after the TV show, THE GREAT AMAZiNG RACE (GAR) features teams of two racing against other teams around a cross country course speckled with fun-filled challenge stations. How well you work together (communicate & collaborate) with your teammate is the most essential skill to completing the course. Be prepared to get a little dirty & wet, this race is way more fun than a 5K race!
Open to everyone - walkers, joggers & runners - pee wees to grandparents. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
Racers receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value) by sharing with 8+ people on Facebook, Google+ or Email! ... (Example: "Hey, I am doing the Great Amazing Race. Join me and get a FREE GAR Backpack.")
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 challenges.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades K-12..
3. 3 challenge levels ... easy, intermediate & difficult .. based on age & fitness level of racers.
4. 4 race divisions ... based on grade of youngest member ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. Spectators can attend for FREE.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... Race happens rain or shine.
1. Special discounts for Teachers, Military & First Responders (police, fire, EMT) ... only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.