This is a service fee for processing your race application.
Lewis Center, OH US 43035
Sign Up NOW For The Funnest Adventure Race on the Planet!
A National Adventure Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
Since 2012 – Over 150 Races & Thousands of Smiles
Two Person Teams – Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid
Lots of Fun Outdoor Challenges
Large Group Discounts Available (10 or more teams)
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Race Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DyObdiXJI&feature=youtu.be
THE GREAT AMAZING RACE is a national skills competition, in which teams of two people race through an obstacle course in competition with their peers. Modeled after the TV show, teams (comprised of adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid) complete a one-mile course speckled with up to eight fun-filled outdoor challenges. Clue cards provided at each station directs teams to complete a task or obstacle, either together or by single member, before advancing to the next challenge station. Teams strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. It's way more fun than a 5K!
How well you work together with your partner (communicate & collaborate) is the most essential skill to winning the race. Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams. The top 25 teams from each local race qualify for regional championship race and chance to win $1,500! Reserve your spot now as registration will close once 120 team limit is reached.
1. The race is for everyone - runners, joggers and walkers - pee wees to grandparents.
2. A team consist of two people - Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid. Kindergarten & Pre-K are allowed only if paired with an adult.
3. Unsure of a teammate? No worries, reserve your race spot now then bring a teammate on race day.
4. Teams have until race day to decide on the Recreation Race (for those who prefer to go at a leisure pace) or the Competitive Race (for those who are more physically active). Be aware ... the competitive course consumes energies equivalent to that of a 5K race.
5. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet - it's part of the fun!
6. The race will go on rain or shine. Plan on 60 minutes to complete the course.
7. Spectators are FREE! The course layouts are spectator friendly, to encourage family and friends to come cheer on the participants.
1. Discounts. Large groups (10 or more teams) teachers, military, police, fire & EMS personnel qualify for discounts. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.