Additional race information can be found at https://rocksandrootstrailseries.com/.
Lewis Center, OH US 43035
For complete race details visit RocksAndRootsTrailSeries.com
Like so many other events we are making the necessary decision to make this event virtual for 2021. While we will miss seeing you all on race day we hope the original Warm Up event for Central Ohio keeps you moving forward this winter!
Complete your virtual race anytime during the month of February!
The Central Ohio Trail Running Community continues to grow and we are excited to provide you with the resources our trail community needs! Join the Rocks and Roots Trail Runners Association for training runs and trail works days as we ramp up for the annual Rocks and Roots Trail Series.
Go outside and do things! Explore the trails with us this winter in our 9th annual Rocks and Roots Winter Trail Series in January and February! Choose from distances of 10K, 20K, 30K, 40K, 50K, or opt for the epic Milage Challenge!
How is this year's virtual Rocks and Roots event structured?
- ALL participants receive the Trail Package including:RnR event tee
- RnR hoody
- Pair of Feetures socks
- Handheld Water Bottle
- Finisher Medal
- Participants can choose from completing the 10K, 20K, 30K, 40K, 50K, or the Mileage Challenge.
- The 10K through 50K are standalone race efforts. Results can be uploaded anytime in January or February through the registration site. We encourage participants to run their virtual race at the Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek, however is not mandatory.
- The mileage challenge is a two-month long mileage challenge. Log as many miles as possible during January And February. We encourage participants to run as many of their miles at the Rocks and Roots Trail at Alum Creek, however is not mandatory.
- Belt Buckles are for the Mileage Challenge Only this year.
- Bronze Buckle - To earn the Bronze Buckle Mileage Challenge participants must log a minimum of 250 miles through the months of January and February.
- Silver Buckle - To earn the Silver Buckle Mileage Challenge participants must log a minimum of 500 miles through the months of January and February.
- Handcrafted Wood Buckle - To earn the Handcrafted Wood Buckle Mileage Challenge participants must log a minimum of 750 miles through the months of January and February.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.