Join us (ages 5 and older) for a 2 mile, non-timed,
non-competitive colorful adventure
held at beautiful Widewater Retreat Center.
As you run or walk, you will pass through 5 color stations!
Liberty Center, OH US 43532
Proceeds from event to benefit the Youth Advisory Council (YAC) and HC3
· Register EARLY - we are anticipating a "sold out" event.
· There will be NO “day of the race” registration.
There will be a delayed start with 4 separate corrals of runners/walkers. Please choose a corral based on your preference for start time.
· Event open to ages 5 through adults - no strollers or animals will be permitted.
· Children ages 5 through 10 MUST be physically accompanied by an adult during the event.
· Course could be muddy due to weather
· Parking will be in a grassy field (potentially muddy)
· There will be NO rain date - we will delay start times up to 1 hour in the event of inclement weather.
· There will be NO refunds if event is cancelled.
Pre-Packet Pick Up: Friday April 11, 2014 - 12:00 noon to 8 pm
Fulton County Health Department 606 S. Shoop Ave Wauseon, OH
Day of the Race Packet Pick Up: 1:00 pm Widewater Retreat Center
4050 Old U.S. 24 Liberty Center, OH
Post Race:Water will be available following the event.
Questions:Karen Pennington at 419 337 0915 or email at HC3Partnership@gmail.com
Follow us on Facebook (Healthy Choices Caring Communities) and Twitter (HC3Partnership) for race updates.
Events for this Race:
Volunteer and Participate
If you are planning to volunteer or volunteer and participate in this event, through HC3 or YAC, please contact us (HC3Partnership@gmail.com) for a paper registration form. Please do NOT use the online registration.