In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
NOTICE: The Duck N Run 5k is now virtual ONLY! See below for details:
The isolation we're all feeling now is often what our youth feel when they don’t have a mentor or positive role model in their lives. Please help support mentoring for at-risk youth in our community by joining the Virtual 2020 Duck N Run 5k!
We are prioritizing the health and safety of our runners, walkers, sponsors, volunteers, and staff and are responding to guidance from health and governmental officials. So, instead of gathering in one place on one day, we are switching our Duck Derby and Duck N Run 5k to a virtual event. We encourage you to walk or run wherever you are, anytime between now and August 6th. This is a chance to show our strength in a challenging time, and a chance to get outside and be active with our virtual community across Shelby & Darke County. The Duck Derby drawing will take place live on August 6th at 7:30 pm on our Facebook page and will be recording and shared on our other social media platforms and webpage. This is a chance to prove that not only will we conquer the Coronavirus, but we will conquer the isolation that at-risk youth are experiencing in our community.
How the virtual Duck N Run 5k works:
1. Register online and pay a $25 registration fee (this will include a t-shirt and one duck adoption) register deadline 7/31/20. www.cantstoprunningco.com
2. Spread the word and gather support and donations online
3. Anytime between now and August 6th, walk or run a 5k (or more!) whenever and wherever it's convenient for you.
4. Post a pic and tag us on social media using the hashtag #DuckNRun5k (not required, but fun!)
5. At the conclusion of the event, all registered participants can pick up their shirt and race bag starting the week of August 10th. In the event that you are unable to stop by our Sidney or Greenville office, contact us so that we can make other arrangements.
6. We will also draw for door prizes from all registered runners and will notify the winners via email, phone call or mail.
7. If you were already registered your entry will automatically be converted to a virtual registration.
How the virtual Duck Derby works:
1. Register online, or purchase tickets from any Big Brothers Big Sisters Board or staff member, or go to Meyers Garage in Newport, Ohio.
2. Go to our website at www.bigbrobigsis-shelbydarke.org to see a list of prizes.
3. Ducks can be adopted up to 8/5/2020
4. Ducks will be drawn live on Facebook at 7:30pm on August 6th
5. Winners will be notified on August 7th and arraignments will be made for delivery/pick up of prize winnings.
The sponsors listed on the race site have donated $750 or more to Big Brothers Big Sisters. We also have additional sponsors at other donation levels. They can be viewed by going to https://www.bigbrobigsis-shelbydarke.org/duck-derby--duck-n-run-5k.html
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.