As the summer months wind down, it's time for fall 5K/10K season. There is nothing better than training as the leaves turn, and the weather becomes more conducive to quality training. Dave's Running Shop wants to make sure that you put your best foot forward when heading out the door to your local race. The Dave's Fall 5K program provides expert coaching alongside a fun and motivating community of runners who are working toward a common goal. Training is always more fun with others, and TRAINING THE DAVE'S WAY will get you on the right track to a healthy lifestyle.
This plan is designed for the person who wants to get out the door and start a healthy lifestyle from walking to running with the goal of completing a 5K race by the end. Dave’s Training Program has the coaches, leadership, and support system to keep you motivated and accountable to your personal goals.
REMOTE TRAINING OPTION (online)
Dave's Running Shop also offers a remote training program for those who may have a hectic schedule and need to run at different times or live too far away to make it to in-person training or those who may not feel comfortable in a group setting at this time. No matter the reason, Dave's Remote Training offers the same full program (online) with everything that the in-person program offers except for the official group workouts.
- 12-Week Training Plan
- Two Weekly Structured Practices (In-Person Only)
- Dave's Fall Training Gear
- Mercy Health PT Staff On-Site for Track Workouts
- Special E-Coupons on Shoes & Other Running Accessories
- Running Social Events for the Training Programs
- Weekly Informational Training Email
- Active Facebook Training Forum
- Training Tilt Online Platform: Interactive Training Calendar, Videos, Recipes, + More (Remote Only)
- Training Tilt App to Access Training Calendar & Platform from Anywhere on Mobile Device (Remote Only)
2024 FALL TRAINING GEAR
We will update the gear in early Summer.
WEDNESDAY TRACK WORKOUT
Walt Churchill Track @ Perrysburg HS
You will meet at the Walt Churchill Track located behind Perrysburg High School on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM to complete a speed session on the track.
* The Wednesday location will move to Fallen Timbers once the fall time change takes place.
SATURDAY ROAD WORKOUT
The Fall 5K Program will meet each Saturday for a road workout in Wildwood Metropark at 8:00 AM.
Training program Contact Info
If you have any questions about this training program, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.