In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.runtoledo.com.
Trillium is designed especially for women of all ages and athletic ability — whether new to multisport, casual swimmer/biker/runner, or an experienced athlete. Every participant will receive a medal, flowers, massage packages, mimosa’s and at the finish. This day is all about you.
Registration is open to women only. Bring your mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts and BFFs to particpate with you and cheer you on.
Two Race Options:
Triathlon → 400 meter swim, 11 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
Dri-Tri → 1 mile run, 11 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
Triathlon Time Trial Start → Every women gets to start one at a time on the steps of the Centennial Quarry.
– $10 Spa Cards → First 250 Ladies at Packet Pickup (Serenity Health & Wellness Spa, Perrysburg)
– 4, $100 Spa Package Awards (Serenity Health & Wellness Spa, Perrysburg)
– Age Group Awards
– Post-race Refreshments
– Mimosas & Fresh Fruit
– Fresh Flower from In Bloom Flowers
Trillium Multi-sport Clinic & Preview Ride
Join us at Sylvania's Fossil Park from 8:00AM to 12:00PM on Saturday, July 21st for pre-race packet pickup and stay for informational clinics presented by local multi-sport, fitness and movement experts. If you'd like to preview the course, we'll all head out together for a casual ride so you can get a feel for what to expect.
Saturday's Clinic Schedule
– 8:00AM to 12:00PM • Packet Pickup & Final Registration
– 8:00AM to 8:30/8:45AM • Pure Barre Popup
– 9:00AM to 12:00PM • Bike Safety Check w/ Cyclewerks
– 9:15AM to 10:00AM • 3D Wellness Movement Therapy
– 10:00AM to 10:30AM • Equipment Review (swim, bike, run)
– 10:45AM • Transitions "T1" & "T2" w/ Roseann Peiffer
– 12:00PM • Bike Course Preview Ride (*helmet required)
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.