Toledo, OH US 43604
A competitive 10k race in downtown Toledo. Runners will begin and finish at the WTOL studio on N Summit and Cherry. A counter clockwise route crossing two downtown bridges brings back memories of NW Ohio racing from the 90's.
Grand Prix Series
This is the first race in a 5 part running series in NW Ohio.
- Race #1 is the WTOL River Run in Downtown Toledo in May
- Race #2 is the Muddy Mini 1/2 and 1/4 marathon in Maumee, OH in June
- Race #3 is the Ohio Michigan 8K / 5K in Sylvania, OH in July
- Race #4 is the Boy Scout 1/2 marathon and 5K in Bowing Green, OH in September.
- Race #5 is the MAcQueen's 10K/5K in Holland, OH in October
Free Shoes to the Following:
- Top 3 Overall Male
- Top 3 Overall Female
- Top 3 Male Masters
- Top 3 Female Masters
Awards to top 3 in each of the following age groups:
- 9 and under
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?