In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
"finally, not just another 5k"
Where: St Christopher Church, 435 E National Rd, Vandalia, OH at the corner of Route 40 Exit and I-75
When: 8:30am Race Day registration begins at 7:00am
Why: All proceeds to help fund the summer mission trips for the St Chris Youth Ministry Program
Course: Very flat & fast 2.0 Mile course through neighborhood streets with the start and finish at the Church
Awards: The overall female and male winners will receive special prizes and free race entry to this race forever!
Top 3 female and male finishers will receive cool custom running sock awards in each of the following age groups:
10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 & Over
Team Race: The top 3 female, male, or co-ed teams will receive awards for each of the 5 scoring-members. Teams may have any number of members (5 minimum) of any age. Team place will be determined by adding the finish times of the top 5 runners.
Entry Fee: Pre-registration $20 (T-shirt is guaranteed if registered by August 8th), or $15 (no shirt). Race-day fee $20 for all (t-shirts while extras last) $5 discount per person for teams of 7 or more.
Extras: Refreshments and Door Prizes (many door prizes!)
THE 2-MILE DIFFERENCE
DID YOU KNOW...?
* A 30 minute walk can decrease tension while elevating mood & self-esteem - that’s just about a 2 mile walk!
* Trainers recommend an easy 2 miler as a great recovery run option to sustain muscle and joint health.
* Regularly walking just 2 miles a day helps to increase your metabolism and reduce body fat.
* Walking just 30 minutes a day has been found to trigger an anti-aging process and even help repair old DNA.
* Walking is even known to improve sleep, support your joint health, improve circulation, and reduce the incidence of disability in those over 65.
Questions: Contact Lonnie Adkins at 937-726-7769 or email at email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?