In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Partners Advocating and Working for Students (PAWS) is excited to sponsor the second annual Tiger Day 5K on Saturday, March 18, 2023, at Howland High School. The Tiger Day 5K is a fundraising event that raises money for the Howland Local School District.
Last year’s Tiger Day 5K raised over $18,000, which was donated to the district for the resurfacing and expansion of the track. Funds from this year’s event will be used to help finalize the track as well as support the district’s effort to build a fine and performing arts center.
- The address for Howland High School is: 200 Shaffer Dr. NE, Warren, Ohio 44484.
- The 1-Mile starts at 10:00am and the 5K will begin at 11:00am at Howland High School.
- Early packet pick-up will take place at Howland High School on Friday, March 17th from 2:30pm-5:30pm at the Athletic Office by the Gymnasium.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up will begin at 8:00am at Howland High School.
- Awards to the top overall male and female winners in the 5K as well as the top three male and female winners in the following age groups:
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & Up.
PAWS was established in 2019 with the goal of enhancing student experiences and increasing Howland Schools pride through updates to athletics, the arts and technology. PAWS works to foster and enhance collaboration between Howland Schools, Howland residents old and new, community organizations, and local businesses. Since its inception, PAWS has donated approximately $350,000 to Howland Local Schools. PAWS is a 501(c)(3) exempt private foundation.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.